Skip to main content

Water Spell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toon Boom Harmony Gradient Tool

In Toon Boom Harmony, how do you edit gradients? The second icon on the tool bar if you click and hold, the last tool option is the edit gradient tool. To enable a gradient, you need to first create or edit a swatch and click Gradient to enable it and then choose if you want linear or elliptical. The above video, though fast, shows this. Please do use the option to slow down the video if it's too fast. The edit gradient tool is really great and works best on vector layers. It has resize, rotate and skew and is also very easy to move about. As far as I know, even the gradient can be animated but I have not tried to do so since I don't often use gradients in my animations other than for a colour overlay effect over the entire animation. I, like many others, looked for this tool with the painting options and became quite frustrated. It took some getting used to but once you know where this tool is, it makes editing your work a lot easier. The edit gradient tool also e

Updated Pixel Pen Pack For Clip Studio Paint

Because I don't like to see people at a disadvantage and because I'm not only in love with Clip Studio Paint but almost totally biased with it, I have created as MANY tools as possible to not only make pixel art a little easier but more comfortable. PLEASE share my brushes. Even if you don't credit me or remember who I am, PLEASE send these to your friends that use clip and make pixel art! I only ask that people don't sell these brushes. Of course I can't stop anyone and I can't prove they are mine since anyone that knows the program could make these tools. My goal is to keep these brushes free and accessible to everyone so they might be able to enjoy making pixel art in their favourite program. I haven't made any pixel tools in other apps. I might be able to but it's not a priority since most people know where the default pixel brushes are. By default clip doesn't have a pixel brush simply because it has an antialiasing option that can be turn

Toon Boom Raster & Vector Animation

I have been working on this for 4 months. I couldn't make up my mind. At first I wanted to fully commit to raster based animation, but there were certain features of vector that I wanted to use or couldn't resist. This is all frame by frame animation at 24fps about 60 frames in total, give or take a few frames. Originally I wanted to add a texture to the hair instead of colour but it just didn't look right. I was also hoping to try a water colour look but it just didn't suit the lineart. Hopefully when I learn a little more I can do some compositing and add a few effects such as lighting, shadow, and a background I like.